The Omega Chapter
The Omega Chapter of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity was founded in 1917, receiving its original charter on March 31, 1917. The chapter remained a powerhouse on campus in its home on 915 Richmond Ave. until 1994. In the Spring of 2015, a group of seven Jewish freshmen made the decision to bring Omega back to Mizzou. After two years of hard work and nearly 100 active and alumni brothers, the Omega Chapter of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity was officially re-chartered on March 4, 2017. ZBT could not have returned without the hard work of all the current members and advisors as well as the support of decades of alumni! We are growing everyday by building an active presence on campus within the Greek community as well as in all areas of student life. IGTBAZ!
A New Home For Omega
The Omega Chapter of Zeta Beta Tau is proud to announce that as of August 1st, 2018, we will be operating from the comfort of our new home at 808 S. Providence Rd. (on the corner of Providence and Burnam).